Poem: In The Night of Life
Photo Source: Personal Documentation
The time
when
humans one by one began to close his eyes
one by one the birds return to the cage
one by one the bats go foraging
time which feel empty, incredibly empty
In the night of life
when I could not close my eyes,
to take a break from the hassle during the day
parted for a moment from the complexities of life
one by one the birds return to the cage
one by one the bats go foraging
time which feel empty, incredibly empty
In the night of life
when I could not close my eyes,
to take a break from the hassle during the day
parted for a moment from the complexities of life
find
out what exactly the purpose of life is
go
on and keep looking
until
humans begin to open his eyes
birds
begin chirping
and
bats begin to fall asleep
The
time
That
I knew I would never find the answer
-RA
-RA

No comments:
Please feel free to give your comment related to the topic!