Does Money Make People Happier?



Nine millyard people in this world always want happiness. No matter they are child, teenagers, adults, or even though the elderly. They definetly want happiness in their life. The child, most of them may be feel happy if given some good toys. The teenagers, might they want to have happiness in romance. The adults, might they want to have a happiness in their careers, and the elderly people want their children and grandchildren happy of course. As we know, the measure for a someone’s happpiness is definetly different. Have you ever thought for what makes you truly happy? The real happy. The happiness that can not be defined even though with a million words. The happiness that makes you feel the world is in your hands.



Many people said, “ Money is Everything”. Another said, “Money is Not Everything”. In my opinion, a happiness can not be measured only from the financial success. But money can lead us to get a better life.  Money is the basic need in our lives. Without money life is impossible on the Earth. Money can buy a mattress that is comfortable for us to sleep. Money can buy decent clothes for us to wear. Money can buy many books, in order to make us having more knowledge to face the world. And yeah, money can buy whatever you want to have. But remember, money can buy-shaped object or something real only, not something abstract. Money can buy bed, not sleep. Money can buy clothes, not pride. Money can buy books, not knowledge. Money can buy blood, not life. Money can buy clock, not time. And you have to keep in your mind that money can not buy manners, morals, and characters.



But many people in this world abuse the function of money, and even idolize money. One of many examples in the world that i know is a big corruptor in Indonesia that bought law with money that he had stolen from citizenry. Because of that case, we assumed that money is God that  can give us everything. No matter how the strength of money in our lives is, always remember that we all have God, that can give us everything more than money given to us.



Have you guys ever thought? if one day you fall asleep with little money and then when you woke up, you are already there in the room that is so magnificent, each side of wall coated with pure gold, and when you looked in the mirror, you will be surprised because the clothes that you are using is the king's or queen’s clothes, and then your spokesman say that you are the only person who have unlimited power and money in the world. You can do whatever you want to. It would be very exciting, wouldn’t it?



And it happened to me, every night before i went to sleep, i’m used to imagining if one day i had unlimited power and money, i would make this world be a better place for the entire human life.



I have even planned about what would i do “if I had unlimited power and money”. First of  all, I would create schools that teach children about how the mind works. I would create community programs that feed, clothe, and educate those who are out in the streets. I would create housing that was available to those applying themselves to create a better life. I would create universal health that was free forever. I would fund homes for animals that are cold, hungry, and homeless. I would pay the debt of my country. I would open up many job oppurtunities. Definitely, I would do everything to make this world better with my money that i have.



If I had unlimited money, I also would to spend it for my bussiness certainly. I would build my own chocolate and ice cream factory. I would buy an island for my family and build my own paradise. I would renovate my house like a palace. I would build underwater kingdom and being the queen of it. I would buy a ship larger than Titanic. I would live anywere, like today i live in Tangerang, and then tomorrow I would live in Paris, the day after tomorrow I would live in London, and then Los Angeles, and other beautiful country. And of course I would coat my house with gold. That was only my imagination.

Having more money is not just a good luck, but it is the thing which makes our life enjoyable, happy. In today's world without money we are not able to do anything. In fact money is the only thing which can make us popular in the society and the world. If we have money we can do anything- for our happiness, for our loved ones.

Money should only be earned through hard work. It makes everyone happy including you. The people around will appreciate your work, which makes you feel proud. You could even give gifts to others to make them happy. When they feel happy, you feel more happy. More money gives us joy and happiness but lack of money gives us pain and problems. That is why the more money you have the better life you can lead and you will also be happy.

Although in fact, I don’t have much money, but I’m already happy. Because there are lot of ways to be happy that do not require money. Just try to be happy with yourself, be kind to every people you meet, and sometimes try to be crazy. Money is not measure of happiness. Happiness happens because of your attitude.

No comments:

Please feel free to give your comment related to the topic!

Powered by Blogger.